Powered by Blogger.

Large Prints

gold table Homesense
marble gold tray Tkmaxx
candles Homesense
picture frame made to order 
peony print illustrattee


Hi Lovelies , 

What is interior ?

Interior design is the art and science of enhancing the interior of a building to achieve a healthier and more aesthetically pleasing environment for the people using the space .

There are so many different interior styles out there , it's fascinating  how we choose to plan our living space . For me personally  - I Love  interiors with individuality , I would rather choose antique or vintage piece over any mainstream shop furniture and what I mean is - use your imagination , interiors don't need to be serious and played by certain rules  , its a chess game in your own home and you have a chance to play with bigger pieces instead of black and  white rook and knight :)

Are you obsessed with Pinterest like me ? I am .. there is so many stunning homes out there ..

My Favourite furniture places  Ebay for antiques and vintage 
                                                  TK MAXX and Homesense
                                                  wayfair


1 comment

  1. How beautiful! I think it is wonderful that you are drawn to vintage pieces instead of newer items.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete