Powered by Blogger.

Chalk paint love - transformation !




Hello Darlings , here is recent project of mine , I love transforming something dusty and forgotten  into something truly  beautiful !
Painted in Annie Sloan Old White . Before that it was a very sad , dark and unloved piece of stunning furniture , now it's stunning , even thought that originally I bought it to sell :) I am thinking of " keep " now :)
I am apologising for posting so rarely , but I just simply don't have enough time , seriously , I am wondering how I do everything , I am always on the run , it's always something ..
At the moment while both of my babies are sleeping I am editing little Christmas post so stay tuned !

3 comments

  1. This turned out so beautiful! You truly have a creative talent, love your blog so much but we understand how it can be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loti skisti. Man patik, ka tu to nokrasoji ta shabby chic stila. Loti romantiski un majigi.
    Lai tev veicas darbinos un lai sanak ari atelpas bridis pasai sev.

    xoxo Ramona

    http://ramona-strikeapose.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete