Powered by Blogger.

White


 1000 THREAD COUNT
One of the best feelings is to fall into a crisp white bedsheets after a busy day and long shower !
Especially if it's Thread Count bed linen - Ever heard of it ?


What does thread count really means ?

­"You might suspect thread count is simply a marketing ploy to make Egyptian cotton sheets sound more luxurious. But it's really a scientific term on how those threads are counted­.
Technically, thread count means the number of threads woven together in a square inch. You count both length and width threads. So 100 lengthwise threads woven with 100 widthwise threads produce a thread count of 200."

I am pretty sure I fell in love with this luxury bed linen while staying at one of my favourite hotels , I kept saying to my husband " do you feel different sleeping here , it just feels so amazing ?" yes I know its only a bed linen but let me tell you - you will never go back to any other bed linen after you will experience a night sleep in thread count linen !

GOODNIGHT :)



1 comment

  1. What a great tip! I spend so long looking for hotel bedding! Thank you xx @ourjarvishome

    ReplyDelete